The 4th Advancement Research on Biotechnology, and Biofuels International Conference (AR2BIO) 2019 is organized by Institut Teknologi Del (IT Del). The conference consists of the participants from the research community, the public sector, and industry. It aims to promote publication of research and development activities and knowledge sharing among participants in biotechnology and biofuels.
The conference is designed to be a platform for researchers, academia and practitioners to address challenges, opportunities and exchange scientific findings and information on those topics. Participants from different countries will gather to present research results, share visions and ideas, obtain updates on latest technologies and expand professional and social networking
The conference will be held in
Inna Hotel Parapat, Danau Toba, North Sumatera, Indonesia on 3rd to 5th of December 2019
This 3-day event includes keynote speeches by distinguished speakers; technical sessions; luncheons; coffee breaks; networking day and a relaxing and entertaining banquet.
Regarding publication, the conditions are:
- Papers will be published on RAIEIC proceedings that can be accessed online and indexed by Google Scholar.
- Selected accepted papers will be submitted to:
- First edition of IT Del International journal named RAKSA Biotechnology and Biofuels International Journal (will be indexed by Google Scholar)
- Scopus-indexed journal (past experiences)
Conference main tracks (Detailed tracks can be accessed here):
Our keynote speakers are to be confirmed.
More detail on our keynote speakers can be seen here.
Looking forward to your support, participation & contribution in AR2BIO 2019
This video shows you brief introduction of Parapat, Samosir dan Toba Lake. You can see more on Indonesia beautiful and superb tourism destination from this link.
See you in Parapat, North Sumatera, Indonesia!!!
- Medan, Indonesia: 3rd Advancement Research on Biotechnology, and Biofuels International Conference (AR2BIO) 2017
- Parapat, Indonesia: 2nd Advancement Research on Biotechnology, and Biofuels International Conference (AR2BIO) 2016
- Medan, Indonesia: 1st Advancement Research on Biotechnology, and Biofuels International Conference (AR2BIO) 2015